Graduate School Travel Photo Contest
UALR graduate school is holding a Travel Photo contest.
The contest will start May 15th and will end August 23rd.
To participate you will need to be a Graduate Student returning to UALR for the Fall 2013 semester. Here is how to play:
- Print: UALR Graduate Travel Pennant options
- Take a photo in a location (other than in Arkansas) with the pennant in the photo (NOTE: it is best to try to have a notable landmark, building, or sign in the photo)
- Email the photo to Dana Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must include: Name, ID number, program of study, and the location of the photo. NOTE: For locations in the USA please list as City, State. For locations outside of the USA, please list as City, Country.
- For each different geographic location submitted, the photo will be placed on the Graduate School’s Facebook page for voting. So, like us on facebook @ ualrgradschool
- If you are not returning to UALR because you will be graduating or if you are faculty or staff at UALR, please feel free to participate but you will not be eligible to win the contest. If you fall into this category, please include that you have graduated or that you are faculty or staff in the email.
Travel Photo Categories:
- Photo taken in the farthest traveled location
- Photo that Facebook voters selected as the winner
- Most unique and creative travel photo
Winners will be announced the week of September 1st.