How to Register for Classes
Before registering for classes, take a look at the class schedule. Class Schedule Make note of the CRN number, course number, and the name of the course.
- To register for classes, visit BOSS.
- Select the Enter Secure Area (LOGIN) link.
- Login using your T-number (student id #) and your pin number (if you have forgotten your pin, you can reset it at https://boss.ualr.edu/pinreset/).
- Read over the important dates and make note of them. Such information include: registration dates, payment due dates, financial aid deadlines and withdrawal dates.
- Select the Click here to continue… link at the bottom of the page.
- Select Student Services
- Select Registration
- Select Register/Search for Classes — Class Schedule
- Select the Term you are wanting to register for
- Enter the SUBJECT of the course ONLY
Note: Only enter the subject information to search for the desired course(s) for ease of finding a particular course.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Class Search
- Put a CHECK in the box next to the desired course(s)
Note: Some courses may be CLOSED because they are full, or Restricted (SR). Please contact the professor or department for assistance.
- Select Register
Note: If you have lost your T-number, you may contact our Graduate Admissions office at 501.569.3206 for assistance.