Before you start the application:
- If you are a U.S. citizen or resident, make sure you have access to your social security number.
- Know your dates of attendance and graduation information for your previous colleges or universities. You will be required to list this information for all the colleges and universities you have attended.
- Go to the online application page.
- Complete the application correctly. If you need to stop and come back to the application later, the application will save your information for you.
- Once you have completed all sections and paid the $40 application fee, your online application will be considered complete.
Graduate Admissions: call 501-569-3206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Undergraduate Admissions: call 501-569-3127
International Students: call the Office of International Services at 501-683-7566