Health Services provides the following immunizations:
- Gardasil (Human Papillomavirus) $140 per vaccine / series of 3 vaccines
- Hepatitis A $60 per vaccine / series of 2 vaccines
- Hepatitis B $33 per vaccine / series of 3 vaccines
- Meningococcal Meningitis $110 per vaccine
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) $64 per vaccine (2 vaccines required for admission to UALR)
- Inactivated Polio $37
- Tetanus $29
- Tdap $40
- Varicella (chickenpox) $110
- Typhoid $80
Flu (influenza) shots are available campus wide each year prior to the flu season. Flu Mist will not be available for the 2016-2017 flu season. The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) voted that live attenuated influenza vaccine (LAIV), also known as the “nasal spray” flu vaccine, should not be used during the 2016-2017 flu season.
Additional immunizations can be ordered on a case by case basis as needed for travel or other medically necessary situations.