- Evaluation and treatment of common acute illnesses
- First Aid
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Prevention, Screening & Treatment, including HIV testing
- Women’s Health Services, including annual exams and birth control.
- Education on health-related topics
- TB screening and referral
- Nutrition counseling
- Blood pressure screening
- Student Health Insurance information, applications, and claim forms
- Immunizations: Flu, Gardasil, Hepatitis A and B, Meningitis, MMR, Polio (inactivated), Tetanus/Diphtheria, Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis, Typhoid, Varicella.
- Allergy shots
- Classroom presentations on health-related topics
- Peer Education Program
- Alcohol and other drug information, referrals, and risk reduction programs
- Smoking cessation support