What are some of the items you should recycle?
Plastic Grocery Bags
Cottage Cheese Containers
Whipped Topping Tubs
Empty Milk Containers
Empty Metal Cans
Paper Grocery Bags
Corrugated Cardboard Boxes
Clean & Dry Pizza Boxes
Batteries are collected in the lobby entrance of all Halls.
- All cardboard should be broken down and stacked flat on the floor in your garbage room.
- Make sure your recyclable materials are clean, dry and empty.
- Reuse any items in your room that can be used for another purpose before recycling.
- Make recycling a priority in your room. Get your roommates/suitemates involved by rotating recycling responsibilities each week.
- Purchase materials that can be recycled.
- Do not use your recycling container for non-recyclables including food waste. If it’s not on the list, PLEASE RESIST