New/Rehire Paperwork Packet
The New/Rehire Paperwork Packet should be completed by persons who have never been employed by UALR before, have not been employed by UALR for a year or more, who have terminated from a benefits eligible position and are in a terminated status, or who are moving from a non-benefits eligible position to a benefits eligible position (or vice versa).
*All forms with an asterisk must be printed, signed and submitted to the Department of Human Resources on or before first day of employment.
New Employee Documentation Processing
New Employee Banner Information
Board Policy 405.2
Campus Safety Information
*1. Personnel Data Sheet
- Requires presentation of an original Social Security Card or Social Security Number Verification Form obtained from Social Security Administration. The SSN Verification Form may be used initially to be processed for payroll; however, the replacement card must be submitted to the Department of Human Resources immediately upon its receipt;
*2. W4 Form
*3. Arkansas State Tax Withholding Form
*4. I-9 Form
- A list of acceptable documents are included. Original unexpired documents must be presented at the time the packet is submitted to the Department of Human Resources.
5. Alcohol, Drugs, the Law & You
6. Drug Free Workplace Policy
*7. Drug Free Acknowledgement Form
*8. Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Requires voided check or document listing the account number and transit routing number.
*9. Board Policy 425.2 Form
- UALR employees are eligible to participate in employee only contributions to the Optional Retirement Program through a Supplemental Retirement Annuity (SRA) Plan.
*10. Selective Service Form
*11. Grant-Funded Position Form
*12. Acknowledgement of Benefit Policies Form
*13. Conflict of
Interest Policy and Forms
*14. Employee Disclosure Requirements and Restrictions Notice
*15. Employee Disclosure Certification and Employment of Family Members Form