Questions about Benefits
Questions about Retirement
Questions about Worker’s Compensation
- If an employee did not receive an expected pay check, what action can be taken?
- First, make sure a PAF was done by the hiring department. Next contact the Bursar’s Office (569-3139), then Payroll Office (569-3136), and finally contact Department of Human Resources (569-3180).
- I am an employee and would like my name changed. What must I do?
- Get a social security card or letter from the Social Security Office (Little Rock Federal Building) with the new name on it and your SSN. Bring this to Human Resources.
- An employee’s check is going to the wrong department or organization. How do I get it changed to the correct organization?
- Contact Human Resources and request the organization be changed.