Due Dates and Forms
Tuition Waiver for Employees
UPDATE: Effective May 1, 2017, employees must have been employed by the UA Little Rock for one complete fall or spring semester to be eligible for the Tuition Waiver.
Tuition Waiver forms will not be accepted after the last day of late registration at 4:00 p.m.
See the registration guide published by the Office of Records and Registration for upcoming semester deadlines.
Tuition Waiver Forms must be submitted each semester.
All full–time active employees of UA Little Rock, not on leave without pay other than workers compensation, military or family medical leave, employed as of the final day of regular registration in any particular session or semester, their spouses, and their dependent children (as defined by the Internal Revenue Service) are eligible. Surviving spouses, who have not remarried, and dependent children of deceased employees who died while in the full-time employment of UA Little Rock are also eligible. All enrollees must meet normal admissions requirements and audits should be on a space available basis only. For employees hired on or after May 1, 2017, eligibility as described above shall begin with the final day of regular registration following continuous employment in a full-time position with the university for one complete fall or spring semester.
For more details, please refer to the UA – Little Rock Tuition Waiver for Employees Policy at http://ualr.edu/policy/home/business/tuition-waiver-for-employees/.
- Download and complete the tuition waiver form.
- Acquire necessary supervisor’s signature and/or dean/director’s signature on Employee Tuition Waiver Form. A listing of courses is no longer required to be attached to form.
- Completed forms can be faxed to the Department of Human Resources at (501)-569-3181 or emailed to HRemail@example.com.
- The Department of Human Resources will verify UA Little Rock employee’s eligibility and send the form to the Student Account’s office to apply the waiver.
- All other campuses must have employment verified by a human resources officer at the employee’s place of work before being submitted to the UA Little Rock Department of Human Resources for verification of program eligibility.