The UALR Information Quality Graduate Program posted another record enrollment of 79 students for the fall 2009 semester. The program’s growth of 30 percent outpaced the university’s 10 percent increase in enrollment over fall 2008. The overall university enrollment of 13,167 is also a new record for the university. Founded in 2006 through a collaboration of MIT Information Quality Program, Acxiom Corporation, and the UALR Donaghey College of Engineering and Information Technology, the Information Quality Graduate Program now includes a Graduate Certificate in Information Quality, a Master of Science in Information Quality, and the Applied Science PhD in Information Quality. The rapid growth from 2009 inaugural class of 25 master’s students to the 79 students enrolled this fall, including 18 in the PhD program, reflects the increasing demand for Information Quality professionals with graduate-level education.
- UG Minors/Certificates
- Graduate Certificates
- Dr. Nitin Agarwal Receives Two New Grants August 16, 2014
- Dr. Xiaowei Xu receives KDD’s Test of Time Award August 16, 2014
- UALR professors earn Best Publication Award December 19, 2013
- Distinguished publication by Information Science Faculty April 27, 2013
- Dr. Agarwal Gives Special Talk to Qatar Foundation March 25, 2013