The Intensive English Language Program has been helping students learn English as a second language for more than 20 years. Each of the programs is designed to fit your needs, with textbooks and materials chosen carefully to help you to reach your individual goals.
Applicants applying to Intensive English Program and UALR:
- Go toÂ ualr.edu/ielpÂ for important application deadlines.
- Download and complete the course application.
- Complete the UALR online application.
- Fill out every box that has a red star beside it.
- Write down and remember your security questions on the third screen (if perhaps you have to stop in the middle of the application, or need to change something on the application at a later date). It is important that you use a valid email address. You will be sent an email reminder with your security information as well as an email upon completion of your application. Print out and keep your student ID number that is given to you at the end of the application.
- Send completed course application, US $100.00 application fee, a financial guarantee of at least US $19,000.00, and referencing your ID/Application number to:
Dr. Alan Lytle, Director of International Admissions IELP
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
2801 South University Ave.
Stabler Hall 301
Little Rock, AR 72204