We are thrilled that you are planning to continue your education at UALR.
The first part of the application process is handled online at apply.ualr.edu.
Some advice for completing this application:
- It is important to use a valid email address.
- Remember your security questions and answers.
- You will be sent an email reminder with your security information as well as an email upon completion of your application.
- Print out and keep your Student ID number that is given to you at the end of the application process.
To successfully complete your application to UALR, please submit the following:
- Students transferring from another institution within the United States must submit a Transfer In Request Form completed by the applicant and by the International Student Services Adviser of the institution the applicant is currently attending. A SEVIS file must also be transferred electronically by the previous institution to UALR.
- Proof of English Proficiency for non-native speakers of English – TOEFL score of 80 or higher (internet-based), unless otherwise stipulated by your program of study – Scores must be reported to UALR directly from ETS (UALR’s code is 6368).
- A non-refundable US $40.00 application fee (please make checks payable to UALR).
- Original transcripts from current non-U.S. institution, with an official English translation and a course by course evaluation from any NACES certified agency.For details visit: NACES at Ā www.naces.org/members.htmĀ orĀ AACRAO atĀ www.aacrao.org/international/foreignEdCred.cfm
- Completed and signed certification of Financial Support for at least US $20,000.00 with attached documentation (examples include, bank statements, letter of sponsorship, scholarship letters, etc.).
- Completed Transfer In Request Form. A SEVIS file must also be transferred electronically by the previous institution to UALR (applies only to students transferring to UALR from an institution in the U.S.).
- Official test score required by graduate program (GRE, GMAT, or LSAT).
- Copy of Visa (may be submitted to OIS after arriving in the United States).
- Proof of immunization (obtained at UALR’s Health Services unless processed before arrival).
All of the above information should be sent to:
UALR Graduate Admissions
2801 South University Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72204