There are two options available for the mailing of your immigration documents (I-20s, DS-2019s, EAD cards, etc):
- Regular mail at no expense (with a delivery time of 3-12 weeks, depending on your location).
- Express mail service at your expense via eShipGlobal (with a delivery time of 3-5 business days).
eShipGlobal is an online service that allows you to easily pay for express mail delivery with your credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards only). Do not request delivery through FedEx. All express mail-related communication will be handled by the eshipGlobal service. To pay for express delivery through eshipGlobal, follow these instructions:
- Go to eShipGlobal’s website and click on Sign Up to create an account.
- Enter the required information and click Register.
- An activation email is generated and sent to the email address you provided. Click on the link to activate your account. A new internet browser window will temporarily open and activate your account.
- You will receive another email indicating that your activation was successful. You can now log in atĀ https://study.eshipglobal.com/ and create a shipment label.
NOTE: Please do NOT create a shipment label unless you received a confirmation from UALR’s Office of International Student Services that you have been admitted! Once you have received that confirmation, continue on with these steps:
- To create a shipment label, go to eShipGlobal, enter your email address and password, and click Login.
- You will see your welcome page. Click on Receive a Package from Universities.
- Choose Arkansas either from the drop-down menu or the map. You can also type “University of Arkansas at Little Rock” in the university search box.
- Scroll down and choose “University of Arkansas at Little Rock” and click Continue.
- Then choose “OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SERVICES” and click Continue. Do NOT choose any other option or other offices.
- Your label information will show that it is being sent fromĀ the University of Arkansas at Little Rock’s Office of International Services.
- Your profile information should populate in the shipping fields. Make any necessary changes or corrections, and click Ship/Quote.
- Enter your payment information and click Submit. You will receive a confirmation from eShipGlobal when your transaction has been approved. An email will be sent to the Office of International Student Services notifying us of your shipment label creation. We will then print out your shipment label when your documents are ready to ship, and you will be notified by eShipGlobal once the packet has been picked up for delivery.