International Student Services offers three options for the mailing of your immigration documents (I-20s, DS-2019s, EAD cards, etc):
International Student Services can mail your documents to you by regular mail at no expense to you. Delivery time of 3-12 weeks, for mailing outside the US. No tracking number will be provided.
Pick Up from ISS Front Desk
If you are residing locally, you can pick up your documents from the ISS front desk. You may also give authorization to a friend. Photo ID and written authorization are required.
UEMS Courier Mailing
The University uses UEMS (formerly eShipGlobal) to manage express mail purchase and delivery. UEMS is an online service that allows you to easily pay for express mail delivery with your credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards only). Students can select either FedEx or DHL to deliver their documents. All express mail-related communication will be handled by the UEMS service. For best success in finding an affordable price, ship to major cities or post office boxes.
To pay for express delivery through UEMS, follow these instructions after receiving notification that your documents are ready:
- Go to their website https://study.eshipglobal.com and click on “Sign up” to create your account.
- Enter the required information and click “Register”.
- An activation email is generated and sent to the email address you provided. Click on the link to activate your account. A new internet browser will temporarily open and activate your account.
- You will receive another email indicating that your activation was successful. You can now log into the UEMS website at https://study.eshipglobal.com/and create a shipment label. NOTE: Do NOT create a shipment label unless you received a confirmation from UALR’s Office of International Services that you have been admitted!
- To create a shipment label, go to UEMS, enter your email address and password, and click “Login”.
- You will see your welcome page. Click on “Receive a Package from Universities”.
- Choose Arkansas either from the drop-down menu or the map. You can also type “University of Arkansas at Little Rock” in the University Search box.
- Scroll down and choose “University of Arkansas at Little Rock” and click “Continue”.
- Then choose “OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL SERVICES” and click “Continue”. Do NOT choose any other option or other offices.
- Your label information will show that it is being sent from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock’s Office of International Services.
- Your profile information should populate in the shipping fields. Make any necessary changes or corrections, and click “Ship/Quote”.
- Enter your payment information and click “Submit”. You will receive a confirmation from UEMS when your transaction has been approved. An email will be sent to the Office of International Affairs notifying us of your shipment label creation. ISS will then print out your shipment label when your documents are ready to ship, and you will be notified by UEMS once the packet has been picked up for delivery.