- Undergraduate degree from an institution accredited by a regional accrediting body.
- Official transcripts for ALL previously attended colleges and universities.Â Transcripts must be in the sealed envelope from the university in order to be considered official.
- Grade point average of 2.75 (or a 3.00 on the last 60 hours) on a 4.00 scale (including post-baccalaureate hours).
- Proof of immunization (Arkansas law requires that all students born on or after January 1, 1957 provide proof of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella.Â
- Cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00 on all required and elective courses completed for the graduate certificate.