If your organization is in need of our services, you can start the process by contacting the Center coordinator, Dr. Michael Craw, at 501.569.3402 or email@example.com to arrange a free initial assessment of your needs. In this assessment, we can help you to determine whether and how the Center for Public Collaboration can partner with you to meet your needs. Questions we will explore in this assessment include:
- How are Arkansans affected by this policy issue?
- What stakeholders are affected?
- What goals or outcomes do you seek to achieve?
- What are the sources of disagreement or conflict on this issue?
- How sensitive is the issue?
- How willing are stakeholders to take a collaborative approach to addressing the issue?