- Collaboration and Conflict Management Workshops
- Skills and best practices for successful interagency and public/private collaboration
- Managing and negotiating public conflicts effectively
- Increasing public support for controversial state and local policies and regulations
The training is appropriate for government managers and employees, elected officials, and business and nonprofit professionals who are involved with public issues.
Training is custom designed for each organization. Workshops may be from 2 hours to 8 hours in length.
- Consultation, assessment and coaching in such areas as:
- Designing processes to manage potentially contentious public issues and seek solutions
- Convening groups when collaboration is necessary to achieve a goal that affects the public interest
- Facilitation of groups of organizational representatives who are engaged in public issues collaboration or consensus-building