Gainful Employment Disclosure
Federal regulations require UALR to disclose specific information about any non-degree program that is approved for Title IV federal financial aid. Currently, the Graduate Certificate in Conflict Mediation program is eligible for federal financial aid. Find out more »
Program Name: Graduate Certificate in Conflict Mediation
Program CIP Code: 30.0501
How much does the program cost?
- Tuition and Fees: $6,065.10 total
- Books and Supplies: $1,479 total
- Room and Board: $9,701 total
What is the length of the program?
- 18 credit hours or one academic year
For what types of jobs are graduates prepared?
- Applicable SOC Codes (visit this site for more information about the occupations): 13-1075.00, 23-1022.00
- Occupations: Labor Relations Specialists; Arbitrators, Mediators, and Conciliators
- 27% of the students enrolled in the program completed within one academic year.
How much student loan debt have this year’s graduates accumulated?
- The median debt for this year’s completers was $21,003.