IMPORTANT: There are TWO new forms for protocols:
- Request for Review: covers all types of review, and
- Request for Determination: covers programs that are probably Not Human Subjects Research (NHSR): such as needs assessment, program evaluation. This forms requires a CITI but not consent forms etc. Caveat: If the project is determined to be HSR, a new form will need to be submitted (see #1) etc. This may cause delays in the review.
We believe these forms (though more detailed) will result in quicker reviews as more information will have been elicited a priori.
Please share your feedback about the forms with email@example.com.
Effective July 1, 2015, the IRB will accept only these forms in the requests for review. Continuation, Modification reviews will employ the old forms. Only submit one PDF attachment. Please do not submit multiple attachments.
All forms are Word files.
- Request for Review
- Request for Determination
- Request for Continuing Review
- Request for Protocol Modification or Amendment
- Sample Assent Form
- Sample Consent Letter
- Sample Survey Cover Letter
- Sample Telephone Survey Script
- IRB Researcher’s Checklist