IMPORTANT: There are TWO new forms for protocols:
- Request for Review: covers all types of review, and
- Request for Determination: covers programs that are probably Not Human Subjects Research (NHSR): such as needs assessment, program evaluation. This forms requires a CITI but not consent forms etc. Caveat: If the project is determined to be HSR, a new form will need to be submitted (see #1) etc. This may cause delays in the review.
We believe these forms (though more detailed) will result in quicker reviews as more information will have been elicited a priori.
Please share your feedback about the forms with email@example.com.
Effective July 1, 2015, the IRB will accept only these forms in the requests for review. Continuation, Modification reviews will employ the old forms.
All forms are Word files.
- Request for Review
- Request for Determination
- Request for Continuing Review
- Request for Protocol Modification or Amendment
- Sample Assent Form
- Sample Consent Letter
- Sample Survey Cover Letter
- Sample Telephone Survey Script
- IRB Researcher’s Checklist