We are pleased to announce that the upgrade to Evisions 3.0 is complete. The new versions are as follows:
- ARGOS: 22.214.171.124
- INTELLECHECK: 126.96.36.1999
- MAPS CONFIGURATION: 188.8.131.52
- MAPS SERVER: 184.108.40.2062
Here are some of the features included in the upgrade:
- Argos now supports interactive ‘Dashboards’ that deliver an intuitive view of your data to enable a more visual understanding of your data. Graphical ‘scorecards’ with robust drill-down capability make it easier than ever to view Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as Teacher Retention rates, Cost per Credit Hour, Salary trends, etc. Please check your license to ensure you own this new option. If not, just ask us for more information
- Improved interface elements in Argos make it possible to copy and paste query designs, view and search DataBlock and report definitions, and to email reports with ease. Don’t forget that Argos 3.0 also includes On-Line Analytical Processing (OLAP), which is rapidly becoming the preferred technique for delivering flexible and intuitive data analysis capabilities to users.
- Reports in Argos have been improved to allow more flexibility. Report writers can define their own data sorts and can even add additional filtering to the main query. Banded reports also fully support ‘sub-reports’ which allows Argos to be used for a whole new category of reports. Users also have additional options for scheduling their reports.
- A new method of launching MAPS-enabled applications called the “Universal Launcher” gives administrators more flexible deployment options and provides improved security. MAPS now fully supports the Microsoft Vista operating system.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO RE-ENTER YOUR USERNAME & PASSWORD!
This does not mean you lost your account, just type in your credentials and you should have no trouble.
Please let me know if you have any questions!