Use Google Calendar to schedule meetings by inviting anyone with an email address. You can set up meeting reminders, check for conflicts with other UALR users, and share your calendar with others.
Google Calendar is one of the core services in Google Apps for Education.
You must have an active UALR Google Mail account to use this service.
If you have questions about using your calendar, contact the assistance center.
Google Calendar can be accessed with a web browser, a mobile device, or synced with Apple iCal via CalDAV and with Microsoft Outlook via Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook.
- What’s New in Google Calendar
- Google is constantly upgrading its applications, so stay informed about new features.
- Google Calendar Help
- These help documents are also available from within the Google Calendar application.
- Google Calendar and screen readers
- Google products, including Google Calendar, have a number of accessibility features, including keyboard shortcuts and support for a number of the WAI-ARIA standards.
- Importing events
- Import events from iCalendar or CSV files, or even other applications such as Outlook.
- Use/sync Google Calendar with a mobile device
- Google Calendar offers a mobile view of the web application, a native mobile app, or the ability to synchronize calendar data with your mobile device’s built-in calendar software.