Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program included in the Microsoft Office suite of applications. With Office 365, you are able to download the application to your hard drive and will also have access to the online version. The online version gives you the capability to share and collaborate with others on your files in real-time.
Spreadsheets present tables of values arranged in rows and columns that can be manipulated mathematically using both basic and complex arithmetic operations and functions. The program can work on multiple platforms, like Windows, macOS, smartphones, and tablets.
What can you do with Microsoft Excel?
- Import, export, and convert Excel, .csv, .txt and .ods formatted data.
- Use editing formula to perform calculations on your data, and use formatting to create your own style.
- Chat in real time with others who are editing your spreadsheet while using the online version.
- Create charts with your data.
- Embed a spreadsheet — or individual sheets of your spreadsheet — on your blog or website.
Need help with this service? Contact us for assistance.