Microsoft Word is a word processing program that allows for the creation of both simple and complex documents. With Office 365, you are able to download the application to your hard drive and will also have access to the online version. The online version gives you the capability to share and collaborate with others on your files in real-time.
The program can work on multiple platforms, like Windows, MAC, smart phones and tablets.
What can you do with Microsoft Word Docs?
- Use the traditional options like copy, cut and paste.
- Add headers and footers, and page formatting.
- Use Mail merge for letters, envelopes and labels.
- Access add-ons like dictionaries, mail chimp, and Fax.
- Open and edit PDF files.
- Insert pictures from your hard drive or from the web right from the Microsoft Word Insert Tool Bar.