Department of Mathematics & Statistics
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
2801 South University Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72204
Phone: 501-569-8103 (Office), 225-588-4781 (Cell)
Office: Dickinson Hall 620
- Computational electromagnetics
- Discontinuous Galerkin methods
- Multigrid methods on graded meshes
- Hybridizable discontinuous Galerkin methods
- Numerical analysis & Partial differential equations
Here is the link to my CV
|Publications and Preprints|
- Susanne C. Brenner , Jintao Cui, Fengyan Li and Li-yeng Sung. A Nonconforming Finite Element Method for a Two-Dimensional Curl-Curl and Grad-Div Problem, Numerische
Mathematik, 109:509--533, 2008
- Susanne C. Brenner, Jintao Cui and Li-yeng Sung. An Interior PenaltyMethod for a Two Dimensional Curl-Curl Minus Grad-Div Problem, Australian & New
Zealand Industrial and Applied Mathematics Journal, 50:947-975, 2009.
- Susanne C. Brenner, Jintao Cui and Li-yeng Sung. Multigrid Methods for the Symmetric Interior Penalty Method on Graded Meshes,Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications, 16:481-501, 2009.
- Jintao Cui, Multigrid Methods for Maxwell's Equations, Ph.D. Dissertation, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, 2010.
- Susanne C. Brenner, Jintao Cui, Thirupathi Gudi and Li-yeng Sung. Multigrid Algorithms for Symmetric Discontinuous Galerkin Methods on Graded Meshes, Numerische Mathematik, 119:21-47, 2011.
- Susanne C. Brenner, Jintao Cui, Zhe Nan and Li-yeng Sung. Hodge Decomposition for Divergence-Free Vector Fields and Two-Dimensional Maxwell's Equations, Mathematics of
Computation, 81:643-659, 2012.
- Bernardo Cockburn and Jintao Cui. An Analysis of HDG
Methods for the Vorticity-Velocity-Pressure Formulation of the
Stokes Problem in Three Dimensions, Mathematics of
Computation, 81:1355-1368, 2012.
- Bernardo Cockburn and Jintao Cui. Divergence-Free
HDG Methods for the Vorticity-Velocity Formulation of the
Stokes Problem, Journal of Scientific Computing, 52(1):256-270, 2012.
- Jintao Cui and Wujun Zhang. An Analysis of HDG Methods for the Helmholtz Equation, accepted, IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis.
- Jintao Cui. Multigrid Methods for Two-Dimensional Maxwell's Equations on Graded Meshes, accepted,
Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics.
- Jintao Cui, Caitlin Daley, Jobby Jacob, Manmeet Kaur, Viviane Klein, Svetlana Solovievak, Mark Walters and Bokai Yan, Permuting Large Entries of a Square Matrix to its Diagonal, Industrial Mathematical & Statistical Modeling Workshop for Graduate Students, North Carolina State University, Technical Report 11, 2008.
- Instructor of Calculus I, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Fall 2012
- Instructor of Analytic Geometry and Calculus II, Louisiana State University, Spring 2009
- Instructor of Analytic Geometry and Calculus I, Louisiana State University, Fall 2008
- Instructor of Calculus with Business and Economic Applications, Louisiana State University, Spring 2007, Fall 2007, Spring 2008
- Instructor of Calculus for Business Administration and Social Sciences, University of South Carolina, Fall 2005, Spring 2006, Summer 2006, Fall 2006
- Instructor of Pre-Calculus Mathematics, University of South Carolina, Spring 2005