The UALR Bowen School of Law invites members of the class of 2011 to submit a 750-word, typed essay outlining your thoughts and plans for starting a law practice. A select number of submissions will be chosen to receive a Solo Practice University Bridges Program scholarship.
To help in the selection process, include:
- Your name and year of graduation
- Why youâve chosen to start a practice
- Anticipated location of your practice (city and state)
- Focus of your practice i.e. general, bankruptcy, criminal, family etc.; and,
- Any demographic information which impacted your decisions regarding the location, type of practice, etc.
Send your essay to Kinsey by Nov. 14.