Visits have been scheduled for four candidates for the position of Dean at the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law.
Candidates scheduled for visits are:
- Professor Michael Hunter Schwartz, associate dean for faculty development and co-director of the Institute for Law Teaching and Learning at Washburn University School of Law – Nov. 12-13
- Professor David Crump, John B. Neibel Professor of Law at the University of Houston Law Center – Nov. 15-16
- Professor Richard A. Bales, Regents Professor of Law and director of the Advocacy Center at NKU Chase College of Law – Nov. 19-20
- Professor Candace M. ZierdtÂ of the Stetson University College of Law – Nov. 26-27
Receptions that are open to the Bowen community will be held at the following times:
- Schwartz â€“ 5 to 6:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 12, in the Deans Gallery
- Crump â€“ 5 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, in the Deans Gallery
- Bales â€“ 5 to 6:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 19, in the Deans Gallery
- Zierdt â€“ 5 to 6:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 26, in the Deans Gallery
Events will be held for Bowen faculty, staff, students, and alumni in conjunction with the visits. Watch the Bowen site and email for further details.