Bowen Family, Friends, and Students (BFFS) recognizes the importance of a great support system to studentsâ€™ successful completion of their studies while here at Bowen. The BFFS organization is dedicated to providing opportunities for loved ones to interact with students throughout their educational experience. BFFS seeks to provide helpful information to students on how to juggle the added responsibilities of law school with those outside of the classroom. BFFS also strives to promote discussion about expectations of students from professors as well as loved ones.
- President: LaChrisha Gray
- Vice President: Jacob Franklin
- Treasurer: Ashley Turner
- Secretary: Destiny Logan-McHughes
If you are interested in becoming involved with this organization, contact LaChrisha Gray.
- Sept. 7 – Back to School Razorback Tailgate with PAD at Memorial
- Oct. 19 – Race for the Cure
- Nov. 2 – Picnic and Costume Contest with SALDF at MacArthur Park’s Dog Park
- Nov. 9 – Skeet Shoot at Remington Gun Club in Lonoke
- Nov. 20 – Panel/Speaker
- Feb. 8 – Bowling Night with your BFFS
- Feb. 26 – Speaker/Panel
- April 19 – Easter Egg Hunt with BLSA
- April 2014 – Relay for Life
- May 3 – Break from Finals Prep – Travs Game