The Hispanic Law Students Association (HLSA) promotes the educational, cultural and social goals of the Hispanic community. The organization also works to enrich the lives of everyone at the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law. HLSA is also actively involved in the recruitment of students for a more diverse student body.
- President – Gabrielle Reynolds
- Vice President – Beryl Rushefsky
- Secretary – Olivia Palmer
- Treasurer – Michael Fisher
- Historian- Alexandra Gonzalez
National Affliation website: Hispanic National Bar Association