The Hispanic Law Students Association (HLSA) promotes the educational, cultural and social goals of the Hispanic community. The organization also works to enrich the lives of everyone at the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law. HLSA is also actively involved in the recruitment of students for a more diverse student body.
- President – Jordan Vahdat
- Vice President – Jonathan Martin
- Secretary – Virginia Baughn
- Treasurer – Kevin White
- Back to School Party
- Panel Discussion ā The Practice of Immigration Law in Arkansas
- Use of Interpreters in the Courtroom
- Mediation in Transnational Disputes
- Voter Registration/Community Volunteer Work
- Spanish Immersion Dinner
- Bake Sale for Ā aĀ Needy Family at Christmas
- HLSA Annual Scholarship Banquet
Now Collecting Applications for the HLSA Endowed Scholarship for Public Service!
Application Deadline: Ā April 1, 2014