Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International is the largest legal fraternity in the world.
Mission – Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International is a professional law fraternity advancing integrity, compassion and courage through service to the student, the school, the profession and the community.
Vision – We are the preeminent law fraternity promoting the bonds of fraternalism and we are the leader in the development and advancement of professional ideals.
Core Values – Bound together by tradition and our common interest in the law, we share these core values: Integrity, Compassion, Courage, Professionalism, Service, Diversity, and Innovation.
A Fraternity of Firsts
Phi Alpha Delta was the first law fraternity to
- Open membership to all genders, races, creeds and national origins.
- Host one of the largest Mock Trial Competitions for law students in the country.
- Conduct a “Senior Transition Program” for pre-law students entering law school.
- Establish a Pre-Law Program to assist undergraduate students interested in the law.
- Hold P.A.D. Day at the Supreme Court, a day designated for P.A.D. attorneys to be admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Conduct an Annual Food Drive to directly benefit food banks chosen by Chapters in their local communities.
- Win a CFEA Award for Excellence in the highly-competitive multimedia category for the P.A.D. History Video.
- Implement an on-line membership database for networking students and graduates together.
The Robinson Chapter of Phi Alpha Delta here at the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law strives to follow the mission, core values, and vision of our parent organization. Out charity is The One/The Van which helps serve the homeless community here in Little Rock through clothing, food, shelter, and job search. We not only plan social events, but we also do events related to careers, important law school information like study tips, exam tips, and the grading curve. We try to put on events that are current to what is going on in the legal field today. We are proud of the work that we do and if you would like to know more feel free to ask any member of Phi Alpha Delta.