The Hispanic Law Students Association (HLSA) promotes the educational, cultural and social goals of the Hispanic community. The organization also works to enrich the lives of everyone at the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law. HLSA is also actively involved in the recruitment of students for a more diverse student body.
- President – Daina Rodriguez
- Vice President – Andrew Trevino
- Secretary – Brandon Trevino
- Treasurer – Nicole Winters
- Historian- Abby Brenneman
National Affiliation website: Hispanic National Bar Association