General information

When does school start?
All beginning first-year students are required to attend First Week. It is the official beginning of the school year. The dates for First Week are included in your admissions packet on the Intent to Enroll form that you must sign and return to the Admissions Office.

Where can I find the academic calendar?
Here is the current academic calendar. If you would like to see additional academic and social events, please check this calendar.

I have submitted my seat deposit. Are there any other documents I must submit before school starts?
In addition to the Intent to Enroll form, you must submit the following to documents to the Admissions Office by July 1:

  • official transcripts showing all post-secondary coursework you have completed. At least one must reflect the conferral of a bachelor’s degree. The copies of transcripts included in your CAS do not fulfill this requirement.
  • proof of immunization against measles and rubella. For more information about proof of immunity, please contact UALR Health Services at 501.569.3188.

Will I be assigned a UALR email account?
Yes. Instructions for accessing your UALR email address and BOSS accounts can be found on your PIN Letter.

How do I update my contact information?
Updates to contact info may be made in BOSS.  We strongly advise you to inform the Admissions Office of the update, as the Admissions Office pre-enrollment database does not receive updates from BOSS.

What classes will I be taking in the first year?
A list of required courses for your first year is available online.

When do I register for my classes?
Our registration staff will register first-year students in their first- and second-semester classes.

Where can I find the class schedule?
The class schedule and other helpful info can be found online.

Are there any resources for students with disabilities?
Yes. The UALR Disability Resource Center is available to any student in need of such assistance. The Center’s phone number is 501.569.3143.