Before you begin, we recommend you print a copy of the questions and prepare your answers in advance. You will need to enter all of your responses in one sitting. There is no way for you to save an application and return to it later. Likewise, if the system times out you will lose your work.
Declaration of Scholarship Award Conditions & Consent
Upon submission of my general scholarship application, I understand that this application will be forwarded to a selection committee which may include persons not affiliated with the Bowen Law School.
Upon submission of my general scholarship application, I agree that if awarded a scholarship:
- I will write a thank you letter to the donor within 2 weeks of award notification.
- I understand that my identity may be publicly disclosed as a receipient of the scholarship.
- I will supply a brief biography, if requested by the donor or an official at the Bowen Law School.
- I understand that if I should withdraw from the Bowen Law School during any semester I receive a scholarship disbursement, I will be responsible for returning scholarship funds at the same rate UALR pays tuition refunds.
- I understand that if I am awarded and accept the St. Thomas More Society Law Scholarship, I agree to attend the Red Mass and St. Thomas More Society Luncheon at a date and time to be announced.
- I understand that if I am awarded and accept any scholarship awards from the Arkansas Bar Foundation, I am required to attend the Arkansas Bar Foundation Scholarship dinner at a date and time to be announced.
- I understand that failure to comply with any of the above may nullify my scholarship award.
THE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED