Declaration of Scholarship Award Conditions & Consent
Upon submission of my general scholarship application, I understand that this application will be forwarded to a selection committee which may include persons not affiliated with the Bowen Law School.
Upon submission of my general scholarship application, I agree that if awarded a scholarship:
- I will write a thank you letter to the donor within 2 weeks of award notification.
- I understand that my identity may be publicly disclosed as a receipient of the scholarship.
- I will supply a brief biography, if requested by the donor or an official at the Bowen Law School.
- I understand that if I should withdraw from the Bowen Law School during any semester I receive a scholarship disbursement, I will be responsible for returning scholarship funds at the same rate UALR pays tuition refunds.
- I understand that if I am awarded and accept the St. Thomas More Society Law Scholarship, I agree to attend the Red Mass and St. Thomas More Society Luncheon at a date and time to be announced.
- I understand that if I am awarded and accept any scholarship awards from the Arkansas Bar Foundation, I am required to attend the Arkansas Bar Foundation Scholarship dinner at a date and time to be announced.
- I understand that failure to comply with any of the above may nullify my scholarship award.