Before you begin, we recommend you print a copy of the questions and prepare your answers in advance. You will need to enter all of your responses in one sitting. There is no way for you to save an application and return to it later. Likewise, if the system times out you will lose your work. A list of scholarships and qualifying criteria can be found at the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law’s Private Scholarships webpage.
All applicants must complete the form below and submit a current résumé. In order to increase your opportunities for scholarships, it is recommended that everyone submit a general scholarship essay detailing your academic accomplishments, interests, financial need, and community service.
If you wish to be considered for the:
Brenda Simpson Book Award
you must submit an essay which meets the scholarships requirements. The requirements of each scholarship’s essay can be found on Bowen’s Private Scholarships webpage.
Declaration of Scholarship Award Conditions & Consent
Upon submission of my general scholarship application, I understand that this application will be forwarded to a selection committee which may include persons not affiliated with the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law.
Upon submission of my general scholarship application, I agree that if awarded a scholarship:
- I will write a thank you letter to the donor within 2 weeks of award notification.
- I understand that my identity may be publicly disclosed as a recipient of the scholarship.
- I will supply a brief biography, if requested by the donor or an official at the Bowen Law School.
- I understand that if I should withdraw from the Bowen Law School during any semester I receive a scholarship disbursement, I will be responsible for returning scholarship funds at the same rate UALR pays tuition refunds.
- I understand that if I am awarded and accept any scholarship awards from the Arkansas Bar Foundation, I am required to attend the Arkansas Bar Foundation Scholarship dinner at a date and time to be announced.
- I understand that failure to comply with any of the above may nullify my scholarship award.