Welcome to the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law. We are a community of learners focused on service, professionalism, and access to justice.
Some things that you should expect at any law school you are considering are:
- a faculty which recognizes that a professor’s primary responsibility is teaching;
- a faculty engaged in important scholarly and service activities locally, nationally, and globally;
- a modern, attractive building with facilities that provide an exceptional learning and study environment;
- a comprehensive curriculum, with courses taught primarily by full-time faculty, supplemented where appropriate by judges and attorneys who lend their expertise in specialized areas of the law; and
- a student-edited law review which hosts major symposia bringing in distinguished national speakers.
The Bowen School of Law has all of these.
But what sets this law school apart?