Study room reservations can be made in any one of the following ways:
- Reserve a room online
- By phone: call 501.324.9444
- In person at the Circulation Desk
- Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of three hours at one time.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 24 hours in advance.
- Be on time.Â Weâ€™ll hold your reservation for 15 minutes.
- Reservations apply to all members of the group, and are not specific to one member.Â Members of the same group may not reserve the same room back-to-back.
- If your reservation time expires, and no other group has reserved your room, you may extend your reservation. Otherwise, please be respectful of your fellow students and vacate the room in a timely fashion.
- Donâ€™t remove the key from the library.
- When you are finished:
Pick up your trash and dispose of it properly outside the library.
Turn off the light.
Lock the door.
Leave the key at the Circulation Desk.
If thereâ€™s a problem with the room (lights, temperature, equipment, etc.), notify the Circulation Desk.