Results for ‘A’
- Academic Search Complete
- A multidisciplinary database that provides access to full-text periodicals, including scholarly journals.
- The online version of the latest edition of the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology. The database also includes current news articles, scientific biographies, bibliographies, illustrations, and links to related websites.
- ACM Digital Library
- Provides access to the full text of every e-journal published by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). Conference proceedings and publications from affiliated organizations are also included.
- Acta Sanctorum
- An electronic version of the complete printed text of Acta Sanctorum, from the edition published in sixty-eight volumes by the SociÃ©tÃ© des Bollandistes. It is a collection of documents examining the lives of saints, organised according to each saint's feast day, and runs from the two January volumes published in 1643 to the Propylaeum to December published in 1940.
Indexes books and journal articles on all aspects of agriculture.
- America: History and Life with Full Text
- Provides indexing and full text to journal articles on the history of the United States, Canada, and Latin America, covering prehistory to the present.
- American Chemical Society Web Editions
- Full-text access to journals published by the American Chemical Society (ACS).
- American FactFinder
Provides searchable access to statistical data from the U.S. Bureau of the Census reports covering population, housing, economics, and government. Results can be displayed as tables or maps. Varied coverage: 2000-present.
- American Mathematical Society
- Full-text access to electronic journals in the areas of pure and applied mathematics. Indexes the most recent research in the field.
- American National Biography Online
- Provides biographical essays of deceased, notable Americans.
- American Physical Society
- Full-text access to scholarly e-journals in all areas of physics.
- Annual Reviews
- Authoritative, analytical reviews of disciplines within biomedical/life sciences, physical and social sciences. Varied coverage: 1932-present.
- Provides access to current issues of critical, peer-reviewed publications from the American Anthropological Association.
- Arkansas General Assembly
Provides information on Arkansas legislators, legislative committees, session bills and resolutions, meetings and events.
- Art and Architecture Complete
- Provides full-text coverage for periodicals and books and cover-to-cover indexing and abstracts for academic journals, magazines and trade publications.
- Art Index Retrospective: 1929-1984
Indexes journal articles covering a broad range of art topics for older periods of time. Coverage: 1929-1984.
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index
- See Web of Knowledge.
- A digital library of images in the areas of art.
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.