Results for ‘C’
- Cambridge Journals
Selected online content for journals in the sciences, social sciences, and humanities from Cambridge University Press.
Digital collection of art museum images of fine and applied arts.
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications
Indexes government publications from theÂ U.S. Government Printing Office.
- Christian Science Monitor
- CINAHL Complete
- Provides indexing and full text access to nursing and allied health journals.
- Civil War: Antebellum Period to Reconstruction
- Provides local and national coverage of American culture, politics, and society from 1840 through 1877 through newspapers, government documents, and other printed resources from that time.
Indexes humanities and social sciences periodicals published in Latin America.
- Communication and Mass Media Complete
- Indexes the full text of journals in the fields of communications, journalism and mass media.
See Engineering Village.
Provides legislation from the 107th Congress (2001) to the present, members of Congress profiles from the 93rd Congress (1973) to the present, and selected member profiles from the 80th through the 92nd Congresses (1947 to 1972).
- Congressional Publications
Indexes publications of the U.S. Congress since 1970 includingÂ bills, laws and legislation, as well as information about members of Congress.
- Consumer Health Complete
Provides information on health and wellness topics, including encyclopedia, fact sheets, videos, and images. (Supported by Provided by the Arkansas State Traveler Project. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Science.)
Provides detailed reports, overviews, and analysis forÂ recognized countries of the world.
- CQ Researcher
Provides full-text reports and analysis of current events and controversial issues.
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry & Physics
Provides tables and reference information on all aspects of chemistry and physics.
- Criminal Justice Abstracts with Full Text
Provides indexing and full-text access to journals, books, and government reports related to criminal justice.
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.