Results for ‘E’
- eBook Collection on EBSCO
Direct access toÂ selected electronic books covering a variety of topics. Formerly NetLibrary.
Indexes and abstracts journals, dissertations, book chapters, and selected working papers covering economic theory and application.
- Education Research Complete
- An index and full-text database covering scholarly research and information relating to all areas of education.
- Engineering Village
- Provides searching of the Compendex and INSPEC databases on a broad range of topics in the scientific, applied science, technical and engineering disciplines. Coverage: 1969-present.
Indexes education-related journals and documents including theses and conference papers. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- European Views of the Americas: 1493 to 1750
- A comprehensive guide to printed records about the Americas written in Europe before 1750.
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.