Results for ‘L’
Provides access to study materials to help with basic skills, computer applications, test preparation, includes ACT, GED, NCLEX, PRAXIS, and GRE.
- Legal Collection
Indexes full-text, scholarly journals on education and legal topics. (Supported by the Arkansas State Traveler Project. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Science.)
- Legislative Insight
Legislative histories are comprised publications generated in the course of congressional lawmaking. Each history includes the full text of the public law itself, all versions of related bills, law-specific Congressional Record excerpts, committee hearings, reports, and prints. Also included are presidential signing statements, CRS reports, and miscellaneous congressional publications that provide background material to aid in the understanding of issues related to the making of the law.
- Library & Information Science Source
Provides full-text coverage and high-quality indexing to help librarians and researchers keep pace with the latest trends in the rapidly evolving field of library and information science.
- Library Literature & Information Science Full Text
This database provides cover-to-cover full-text articles from select publications, along with indexing and abstracts of periodicals, state journals, conference proceedings, books and much more.
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
Indexes periodicals, books, research reports, and proceedings on librarianship. (Supported by the Arkansas State Traveler Project. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Science.)
- LISA: Library and Information Science Abstracts (ProQuest)
An international abstracting and indexing tool designed for library professionals and other information specialists. (Supported by the Arkansas State Traveler Project. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Science.)
- Literary Index
- Indexes literary and biographical reference books published by Gale.
- Literature Criticism Online
- Provides access to Children's Literature Review beginning exclusively with v. 142 (2009) and Something about the Author beginning exclusively with v.198 (2009). Earlier volumes available in the reference collection. See online catalog for specific holdings.
- Los Angeles Times
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.