Results for ‘L’
- Legal Collection
IndexesÂ full-text, scholarly journals on education and legal topics. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- LexisNexisÂ® Academic
Provides the full text of international newspapers, periodicals, legal texts, federal and state laws, court cases, business and company financial information, and various other topics.
The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette is no longer available through LexisNexisÂ®.
- Library & Information Science Technology Abstracts
- Indexes periodicals, books, research reports, and proceedings. Subject coverage includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more. Coverage: 1965-present.
- Library Literature & Information Science
Indexes articles and book reviews in key library and information science periodicals published worldwide.Â Coverage:1984-present.
- Literary Index
- Indexes literary and biographical reference books published by Gale.
- Literature Criticism Online
- Provides access to Children's Literature Review beginning exclusively with v. 142 (2009) and Something about the Author beginning exclusively with v.198 (2009). Earlier volumes available in the reference collection. See online catalog for specific holdings.
- Los Angeles Times: 1985-present
See National Newspapers Core. Full text of articles written in the Orange County and Home editions. Coverage: 1985-present.
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.