Results for ‘L’
- Latino American Experience
- Legal Collection
IndexesÂ full-text, scholarly journals on education and legal topics. (Supported by the Arkansas State Traveler Project. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Science.)
- LexisNexisÂ® Academic
Provides full-text of newspapers, federal and state laws, court cases, business and company financial information, and biographies.
The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette is no longer available through LexisNexisÂ®.
- Library Literature & Information Science Full Text
This database provides cover-to-cover full-text articles from select publications, along with indexing and abstracts of periodicals, state journals, conference proceedings, books and much more.
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
IndexesÂ periodicals,Â books, research reports, and proceedings on librarianship. (Supported by the Arkansas State Traveler Project. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Science.)
- Literary Index
- Indexes literary and biographical reference books published by Gale.
- Literature Criticism Online
- Provides access to Children's Literature Review beginning exclusively with v. 142 (2009) and Something about the Author beginning exclusively with v.198 (2009). Earlier volumes available in the reference collection. See online catalog for specific holdings.
- Los Angeles Times
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.