Results for ‘L’
- Latino American Experience
- Legal Collection
IndexesÂ full-text, scholarly journals on education and legal topics. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- LexisNexisÂ® Academic
Provides full-text of newspapers, federal and state laws, court cases, business and company financial information, and biographies.
The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette is no longer available through LexisNexisÂ®.
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
IndexesÂ periodicals,Â books, research reports, and proceedings on librarianship. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- Literary Index
- Indexes literary and biographical reference books published by Gale.
- Literature Criticism Online
- Provides access to Children's Literature Review beginning exclusively with v. 142 (2009) and Something about the Author beginning exclusively with v.198 (2009). Earlier volumes available in the reference collection. See online catalog for specific holdings.
- Los Angeles Times
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.