Results for ‘A’
- Academic Search Complete
AÂ multiple subject database that provides access to full-text magazines and scholarly journals.
- ACM Digital Library
Provides full-text articles of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) journals and conference proceedings as well as publications from affiliated organizations.
- ACS Publications
Full-text access to journals published by the American Chemical Society (ACS).
- Acta Sanctorum
Collection of documents examining the lives of saints, organised according to each saint's feast day.
- America: History and Life with Full Text
- Provides indexing and full text to journal articles on the history of the United States, Canada, and Latin America, covering prehistory to the present.
- American FactFinder
Provides searchable access to statistical data from the U.S. Bureau of the Census reports covering population, housing, economics, and government. Results can be displayed as tables or maps. Varied coverage: 2000-present.
- American Mathematical Society
Full-text access to journals in the areas of pure and applied mathematics.Â
- American National Biography Online
Provides essays on deceased, notable Americans.
- Annual Reviews
- Authoritative, analytical reviews of disciplines within biomedical/life sciences, physical and social sciences. Varied coverage: 1932-present.
Provides full-text access to scholarly publications from the American Anthropological Association.Â
- APS Journals
Full-text access to scholarly physics journals.
- Arkansas State Legislature
Provides information on Arkansas legislators, legislative committees, session bills and resolutions, meetings and events.
- Art and Architecture Complete
Provides indexing and full-text access to scholarly journals, magazines and trade publications in all fields of art.
- Art Index Retrospective: 1929-1984
Indexes older journal articles covering a broad range of art topics.
AÂ digital library ofÂ images in the areas of art and sciences.
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.