Results for ‘’
- Academic Search Complete
AÂ multiple subject database that provides access to full-text magazines and scholarly journals.
- ACM Digital Library
Provides full-text articles of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) journals and conference proceedings as well as publications from affiliated organizations.
- ACS Publications
Full-text access to journals published by the American Chemical Society (ACS).
- African American Experience
- America: History and Life with Full Text
- Provides indexing and full text to journal articles on the history of the United States, Canada, and Latin America, covering prehistory to the present.
- American FactFinder
Provides searchable access to statistical data from the U.S. Bureau of the Census reports covering population, housing, economics, and government. Results can be displayed as tables or maps. Varied coverage: 2000-present.
- American Indian Experience
- American Mathematical Society
Full-text access to journals in the areas of pure and applied mathematics.Â
- American Mosaic Suite
African American Experience: American Indian Experience; Latino American Experience - an online collection featuring reference content, hundreds of primary documents, and thousands of images. The Analyze sections pose historic dilemmas that invite learners to examine issues from all angles and develop their critical thinking skills, while easy-to-use search and browse features facilitate research at every level.Â Databases can be searched together or separately.Â American Mosaic titles can't be searched with other vendor databases.
- American National Biography Online
Provides essays on deceased, notable Americans.
- Annual Reviews
- Authoritative, analytical reviews of disciplines within biomedical/life sciences, physical and social sciences. Varied coverage: 1932-present.
Provides full-text access to scholarly publications from the American Anthropological Association.Â
- APS Journals
Full-text access to scholarly physics journals.
- Arkansas State Legislature
Provides information on Arkansas legislators, legislative committees, session bills and resolutions, meetings and events.
- Art and Architecture Complete
Provides indexing and full-text access to scholarly journals, magazines and trade publications in all fields of art.
- Art Index Retrospective: 1929-1984
Indexes older journal articles covering a broad range of art topics.
AÂ digital library ofÂ images in the areas of art and sciences.
- BHA and RILA
Provides abstracts and indexing to current publications in the history of art.
- Biological Abstracts
- Indexes and abstracts from biological and medical journals. Coverage: 1995-present.
Provides the full text of bioscience research journals.
- Birds of North America Online
Provides information onÂ birds nesting in the USA and Canada, including recordings and images.
- Book Review Digest Retrospective: 1908-1982
Provides citations and reviews of fiction and non-fiction.
Provides recordsÂ for out-of-print, in-print, and forthcoming books.
- Buros Mental Measurements Yearbook
- Business Source Complete
Provides full-text ofÂ business publications, including industry surveys andÂ company profiles.
- Cambridge Journals
Selected online content for journals in the sciences, social sciences, and humanities from Cambridge University Press.
Digital collection of art museum images of fine and applied arts.
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications
Indexes government publications from theÂ U.S. Government Printing Office.
- Christian Science Monitor
- CINAHL Complete
- Provides indexing and full text access to nursing and allied health journals.
- Civil War: Antebellum Period to Reconstruction
- Provides local and national coverage of American culture, politics, and society from 1840 through 1877 through newspapers, government documents, and other printed resources from that time.
Indexes humanities and social sciences periodicals published in Latin America.
- Communication and Mass Media Complete
- Indexes the full text of journals in the fields of communications, journalism and mass media.
See Engineering Village.
Provides legislation from the 107th Congress (2001) to the present, members of Congress profiles from the 93rd Congress (1973) to the present, and selected member profiles from the 80th through the 92nd Congresses (1947 to 1972).
- Congressional Publications
Indexes publications of the U.S. Congress since 1970 includingÂ bills, laws and legislation, as well as information about members of Congress.
- Consumer Health Complete
Provides information on health and wellness topics, including encyclopedia, fact sheets, videos, and images. (Supported by Provided by the Arkansas State Traveler Project. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Science.)
Provides detailed reports, overviews, and analysis forÂ recognized countries of the world.
- CQ Researcher
Provides full-text reports and analysis of current events and controversial issues.
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry & Physics
Provides tables and reference information on all aspects of chemistry and physics.
- Criminal Justice Abstracts with Full Text
Provides indexing and full-text access to journals, books, and government reports related to criminal justice.
- Discovering Collection
Provides full-text resources for teachers and parents of students in K-12. (Supported by the Arkansas State Traveler Project. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Science.)
- Dissertations & Theses Full Text
Indexes doctoral dissertations and master theses completed at accredited institutions. Full-text coverage varies.
Indexes and abstracts journals, dissertations, book chapters, and selected working papers covering economic theory and application.
- Education Research Complete
Provides indexing and full-text to journals in all areas of education.
- Encyclopedia of Arkansas
Provides information on the history, geography, and culture of Arkansas. A continually growing collection of entries, photographs, maps, videos, and audio files.
- Engineering Village
Provides indexing and abstracting through Compendex and INSPEC databases on topics of applied science and engineering disciplines.
Indexes education-related journals and documents including theses and conference papers. (Supported by the Arkansas State Traveler Project. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Science.)
- European Views of the Americas: 1493 to 1750
- A comprehensive guide to printed records about the Americas written in Europe before 1750.
- FDsys Federal Digital System
Provides free online access to federal government publications, including congressional and presidential materials, and publications from various agencies.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
Provides access to encyclopedias, almanacs, and other reference sources. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- Indexes journals, books, conference papers, and reports in geology and geophysics.
- GREENFILE (EBSCO)
A freely accessible source focusing on the relationship between human beings and the environment, with topics ranging from global warming to recycling to alternate fuel sources and beyond. Sources include scholarly and general interest titles, as well as government documents and reports. (Supported by the Arkansas State Traveler Project. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Science.)
- Grove Music Online
See Oxford Music Online. Access is for one user at a time. Please log out when finished.
- Health Source - Consumer Edition
Provides indexing and full-text to health magazines and pamphlets. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition
Provides indexing and full-text ofÂ scholarly journals in nursing, allied health, and medicine. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
Provides full-text coverage of law journals, the Congressional Record Bound volumes, U.S. Reports, Federal Register, and the Code of Federal Regulations; treaty series for the League of Nations, United Nations, and the United States; and additional files.
- Historical Abstracts with Full Text
Provides indexing and full-textÂ to articles inÂ journals coveringÂ world history.
- Historical Newspapers
Search historic issues of The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal,Â Chicago Defender, New York Amsterdam News, and Pittsburgh Courier. Varied coverage.
- IEEE XploreÂ® Digital Library
- Provides access to all available journal articles, conference proceedings, transactions, letters, and current and active standards from the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET). IEEE conference proceedings from 1988 with select content back to 1953, and IEEE standards from 1988.
See Engineering Village.
Full-text content in physics disciplines forÂ journals published by the Institute of Physics (IOP).
Provides access toÂ scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, and social sciences. Coverage varies.
- Latino American Experience
- Legal Collection
IndexesÂ full-text, scholarly journals on education and legal topics. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- LexisNexisÂ® Academic
Provides full-text of newspapers, federal and state laws, court cases, business and company financial information, and biographies.
The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette is no longer available through LexisNexisÂ®.
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
IndexesÂ periodicals,Â books, research reports, and proceedings on librarianship. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- Literary Index
- Indexes literary and biographical reference books published by Gale.
- Literature Criticism Online
- Provides access to Children's Literature Review beginning exclusively with v. 142 (2009) and Something about the Author beginning exclusively with v.198 (2009). Earlier volumes available in the reference collection. See online catalog for specific holdings.
- Los Angeles Times
- Making of America
Provides primary sources in American social history from the antebellum period through reconstruction.
- MAS Ultra - School Edition
Provides full text ofÂ popular, general interest, and current events magazines for high school students. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- MasterFILE Premier
Provides access to a variety of magazines. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- Indexes and abstracts articles, books, and conference proceedings in mathematics and computer science.
Indexes journals covering all areas of medicine and related fields. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
Provides information on health topics from the National Library of Medicine (NLM), including resources on multiple languages.
- Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print
Provides descriptions and reviews of commercially published tests.
- Middle Search Plus
Provides the full text ofÂ popular magazines appropriate for middle school levels. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- MLA International Bibliography
Indexes journal articles, books and dissertations on language, literature, folklore, linguistics and related topics.
- Music Index
Indexes international scholarly music journals.
- NAACP Papers â€“ Board of Directors, Annual Conferences, Major Speeches, and National Staff Files
A full-text collection of minutes, monthly reports, proceedings, records, and special reports of the association. Coverage: 1909-1970.
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- Provides summaries of criminal justice publications, including federal, state, and local reports. Full-text coverage varies.
- National Newspapers Core
Provides indexing andÂ full-text for The Christian Science Monitor, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post. Coverage varies.
- Naxos Music Library
Features classical music, opera, blues, jazz, gospel, classic pop and rock, and world music recordings. Other resources include libretti and synopses, biographies and discographies, and a glossary.Â Access is for a maximum of 10 users at a time. Please log out when finished.
- New York Times: 1851-2010
Provides full-text articles, illustrations, and advertisements.
- New York Times: 1980-present
- Newspaper Source
Provides full text forÂ select U.S. and international newspapers. Television and radio news transcripts included. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- NUMDAM: Numerisation de Documents Anciens Mathematiques
- Archives French mathematical journals. Selected English translations available.
- Oxford English Dictionary
Provides definitions, history, and usage of English language.
- Oxford Music Online
Provides full-text to many grove music publications. Access is for one user at a time. Please log out when finished.
Indexes a wide variety of subjects discussed at scholarly meetings.
- Patents - US Patent & Trademark Office
For patents issued from 1976 to present, keyword searching is available for full-text files.Â ImagesÂ for patents issued from 1790 to 1975 can only be searched using patent numbers or classification codes.
- Philosopher's Indexâ„˘
Indexes scholarly journals and other publications in all major fields of philosophy.
- Primary Search
Provides the full text ofÂ popular magazines for elementary education students. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
Indexes worldwide conference proceedings.
- Professional Development Collection
Provides indexing and full-texts to scholarly journals and other publications for professional educators, librarians, and researchers. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- Project MUSE
Provides full-text access to scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, and social sciences.
- ProQuest Digital Microfilm
Includes digitized microfilm from 2008 to three months from the present.
Provides full-text, scholarly articles from selected psychology journals.
- Indexes and abstracts journals, dissertations, book chapters, and technical reports in psychology, psychiatry, and related disciplines.
Provides indexing to biomedicalÂ journals.
- Readersâ€™ Guide Retrospective: 1890â€“1982
Provides indexing and selected full-text of general interest magazines published in the United States.Â Â
- Regional Business News
Provides comprehensive full text coverage for regional business publications from all metropolitan and rural area in the United States. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- RIA Checkpoint (Tax and Accounting Research)
Provides resources on taxation and financial research.
- RIA Checkpoint (Tax and Accounting Research) Student Registration
- Use this link to register for customized access to RIA Checkpoint. See database description above.
- Romanticism: Life, Literature and Landscape
Provides access to the William Wordsworth working notebooks, verse manuscripts and correspondence and images of fine art from Romantic period.
- S&P NetAdvantage
Provides full-text coverage of industry survey, company information, and other investment information.
- SAGE Journals
Provides full-text articles on scholarly journals published in the social sciences, humanities, and life sciences.
Searches databases and selected websites from federal agencies, providing full-text access to authoritative U.S. government science information including research and development results.
Provides indexing and full-text articles in the fields of physics, science and engineering, life science, health science, social science, and humanities. Coverage varies.
Requires one-time user registration. Complete the registration at the following link: SciFinderÂ® User Registration.
Electronic version of Chemical Abstracts.Â Provides journal and patent literature from natural, biomedical, and physical sciences.
- Serial Set
Provides congressional reports and documents as well as executive agency and departmental reports ordered to be printed by Congress. Coverage: 1789-2012.
- SIAM Journals Online
- Archive of selected journals published by the Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM). Coverage: 1997-present.
- SocINDEX with Full Text
Provides indexing and full-text articles of journals, conference papers, and other publications on sociology and related fields.
Provides indexing and full-text of scholarly journals and booksÂ in science, medicine, and technology.
- Statistical Abstract
Provides a comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic conditions of the United States.
- Tests in Print
- Trademarks - US Patent & Trademark Office
- The Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS) contains pending, registered and dead federal trademarks. The files can be searched using word marks, serial or registration numbers, and owners.
- Trials - Statista
Statista.com is the first statistics portal in the world to integrate data on over 60,000 topics from over 18,000 sources onto a single professional platform.
Trial ends on October 8, 2014. We look forward to your feedback. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ulrichs Web
Provides access to bibliographic and access information toÂ academic and scholarly consumer and trade, newspapers, newsletters, and electronic publications.
- USA Trade Online
ProvidesÂ current and cumulativeÂ U.S. export and import information onÂ commodities world-wide. *In-library use only, Password required - Inquire at the Reference Desk.
- Vocational and Career Collection
Provides indexing and full-text coverage of trade and industry-related titles. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- Wall Street Journal: 1889-1996
Provides full-text articles, illustrations, and advertisements.
- Wall Street Journal: 1984-present
See National Newspapers Core.Â
- Washington Post: 1987-present
- Web of Science
Provides indexing and cited reference searching for sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities journals and other publications.
- Wiley Online Library
Provides indexing and full-text access toÂ journals in business, sciences, and social sciences.Â Coverage varies.
- World Almanac
Provides access to basic facts and statistics.
- World Bank Open Knowledge Repository
The World Bank Open Knowledge Repository (OKR) is The World Bankâ€™s official open access repository for its research outputs and knowledge products.
Provides information on worldwide library holdings of books, periodicals, theses, dissertations, media and other material.
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.