Results for ‘C’
- Cambridge Journals Online
- Selected online content for journals in the sciences, social sciences, and humanities from Cambridge University.
Digital collection of art museum images from 3000 BC to the present. Includes photographs, paintings, sculptures, decorative and utilitarian objects, prints, drawings and watercolors, jewelry and costumes, textiles and architecture.
- Chemical Educator
- A scholarly journal serving the needs of all chemical education professionals. Coverage: 1996-present.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
Provides access to print and electronic publications, websites, and online databases covering a wide range of topics from prevention to permanency, including child welfare, child abuse and neglect, adoption, search and reunion, and much more.
- Christian Science Monitor: 1988-present
See National Newspapers Core. Full text of articles written in the Monday through Friday publication. Coverage: 1988-present, except November 7, 1990-March 20, 1992.
- CINAHL with Full Text
Provides indexing and selected full-text access to nursing and allied health journals, health care books, nursing dissertations, conference proceedings, and standards of practice. Coverage: 1982-present.
- Civil War: Antebellum Period to Reconstruction
- Provides local and national coverage of American culture, politics, and society from 1840 through 1877 through newspapers, government documents, and other printed resources from that time.
Indexes humanities and social sciences periodicals published in Latin America.
- Communication and Mass Media Complete
- Indexes the full text of journals in the fields of communications, journalism and mass media.
- See Engineering Village.
Makes federal United States legislative information freely available to the public. The site contains legislation from the 107th Congress (2001) to the present, members of Congress profiles from the 93rd Congress (1973) to the present, and selected member profiles from the 80th through the 92nd Congresses (1947 to 1972).
- Congressional Budget Office
Provides keyword searching and full text access to reports from the Congressional Budget Office.Â The CBO provides objective, nonpartisan, and timely analyses to aid in economic and budgetary decisions on the wide array of programs covered by the federal budget and the information and estimates required for the Congressional budget process. Coverage: 1975 â€“ present.
- Congressional Publications
Indexes publications of the U.S. Congress since 1970 includingÂ bills, laws and legislation, as well as information about members of Congress.
- Consumer Health Complete
Comprehensive resource for consumer-oriented health content including alternative health and Spanish-language resources. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- Provides detailed reports and analysis for recognized countries of the world.
- CQ Public Affairs
- Provides primary source documents, statistical overviews, contact information, and in-depth reporting on public policy issues.
- CQ Researcher
- Provides full-text reporting and analysis of current events and controversial issues.
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry & Physics
- Provides access to the latest edition of the Handbook. Contains tables and reference information on all aspects of chemistry and physics.
- Criminal Justice
IndexesÂ U.S. and international journals in the area of criminal justice.
- Criminal Justice Abstracts with Full Text
Indexes journal articles, books, and government reports on a wide range of topics related to criminal justice. Includes selected full text.
The CyberCemetery is an archive of government websites that have ceased operation (usually websites of defunct government agencies and commissions that have issued a final report).
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.