Results for ‘H’
- Health Source - Consumer Edition
Provides access to select health magazines and pamphlets. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition
Provides indexing and full text ofÂ scholarly journals in nursing, allied health, and medicine. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- Provides full-text coverage of a vast collection of law journals. Also offers complete coverage of the Congressional Record Bound volumes, U.S. Reports, Federal Register, and the Code of Federal Regulations; famous world trials dating back to the early 1700s; legal classics from the 16th to 20th centuries; treaty series for the League of Nations, United Nations, and the United States; and additional files.
- Highwire Press
- Provides links to full-text articles in science disciplines.
- Historical Abstracts with Full Text
Provides indexing and limited full textÂ to articles in key historical journals coveringÂ world history, excluding the United States and Canada.
- Historical Newspapers
Search historic issues of The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal,Â Chicago Defender, New York Amsterdam News, and Pittsburgh Courier. Varied coverage.
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.