Databases beginning with ‘N’:
- NAACP Papers – Board of Directors, Annual Conferences, Major Speeches, and National Staff Files
Provides a comprehensive view of the NAACP’s evolution through policies and achievements, using minutes, monthly reports, proceedings of annual business meetings, and numerous other volumes. Coverage : 1909-1970.
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
Provides summaries of criminal justice publications, including federal, state, and local reports. Coverage varies.
- Naxos Music Library
Provides classical music, opera, blues, jazz, gospel, classic pop and rock, and world music recordings. Other resources include libretti and synopses, biographies and discographies, and a glossary. Access is for a maximum of 10 users at a time. Please log out when finished.
- New York Amsterdam News : ProQuest Historical Newspapers
- New York Times : ProQuest Historical Newspapers
Provides full-text articles, illustrations, and advertisements. Coverage starts 1851 end date may vary
- New York Times: 1980-present
New York Times, Late Edition (East Coast)
- Newspaper Source
Provides full text for select U.S. and international newspapers. Television and radio news transcripts included. Coverage varies.
- Newsstand [ProQuest Central]
Provides full-text access to newspapers, news websites, and blogs around the world. (Supported by the Arkansas State Traveler Project. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Science.) Coverage varies.
- NoveList K-8
Provides recommended lists of books specifically for younger readers. Includes fiction and nonfiction topics.
- NUMDAM: Numerisation de Documents Anciens Mathematiques
Archives French mathematical journals. Selected English translations available. Coverage varies.
- Nursing & Allied Health Source [ProQuest Central]
Provides access to journals and resources covering nursing and allied health. (Supported by the Arkansas State Traveler Project. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Science.) Coverage varies.
- Nursing Reference Center Plus™
Provides evidence-based information resources, including care plans, videos, and reference books.
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.