Results for ‘N’
- NAACP Papers â€“ Board of Directors, Annual Conferences, Major Speeches, and National Staff Files
Provides a comprehensive view of the NAACP's evolution through policies and achievements, using minutes, monthly reports, proceedings of annual business meetings, and numerous other volumes.Â Coverage : 1909-1970.
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- Provides summaries of criminal justice publications, including federal, state, and local reports. Full-text coverage varies.
- National Newspapers Core
Provides indexing andÂ full-text for The Christian Science Monitor, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post. Coverage varies.
- Naxos Music Library
Features classical music, opera, blues, jazz, gospel, classic pop and rock, and world music recordings. Other resources include libretti and synopses, biographies and discographies, and a glossary.Â Access is for a maximum of 10 users at a time. Please log out when finished.
- New York Times: 1851-2010
Provides full-text articles, illustrations, and advertisements.
- New York Times: 1980-present
- Newspaper Source
Provides full text forÂ select U.S. and international newspapers. Television and radio news transcripts included. (Supported by the Arkansas State Traveler Project. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Science.)
- Newsstand [ProQuest Central]
Full text access over 1300 newspapers, news websites and blogs from leading publishers throughout the world. (Supported by the Arkansas State Traveler Project. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Science.)
- NUMDAM: Numerisation de Documents Anciens Mathematiques
- Archives French mathematical journals. Selected English translations available.
- Nursing & Allied Health Source [ProQuest Central]
Provides users with reliable healthcare information covering nursing, allied health, alternative and complementary medicine, and much more, as well as meeting the needs of researchers at healthcare facilities as well as nursing and allied health programs at academic institutions. (Supported by the Arkansas State Traveler Project. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Science.)
- Nursing Reference Center Plusâ„˘
Evidence-based information resource that includes care plans, videos, and reference books.
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.