Results for ‘P’
Indexes a wide variety of subjects discussed at scholarly meetings.
- Patents - US Patent & Trademark Office
For patents issued from 1976 to present, keyword searching is available for full-text files.Â ImagesÂ for patents issued from 1790 to 1975 can only be searched using patent numbers or classification codes.
- Patrologia Latina
- Collection of documents (in Latin) on early medieval theology, philosophy, and literature.
- Philosopher's Indexâ„˘
Indexes scholarly journals and other publications in all major fields of philosophy.
- Primary Search
Provides the full text ofÂ popular magazines for elementary education students. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
Indexes worldwide conference proceedings.
- Professional Development Collection
Provides indexing and full-texts to scholarly journals and other publications for professional educators, librarians, and researchers. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- Project MUSE
Provides full-text access to scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, and social sciences.
- ProQuest Digital Microfilm
Includes digitized microfilm from 2008 to three months from the present.
Provides full-text, scholarly articles from selected psychology journals.
Provides full-text access to selected scholarly psychology publications.
- Indexes and abstracts journals, dissertations, book chapters, and technical reports in psychology, psychiatry, and related disciplines.
Provides indexing to biomedicalÂ journals.
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.