Results for ‘R’
- Readers’ Guide Retrospective: 1890â€“1982
AÂ comprehensive index ofÂ popular general interest periodicals published in the United States.Â This database containsÂ selected full text.
- RefWorks allows users to import citations from online article indexes and databases, to organize and manage these references, to format them within papers, and to create instant bibliographies. New users must create an account.
- Regional Business News
Provides comprehensive full text coverage for regional business publications from all metropolitan and rural area in the United States. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- RIA Checkpoint (Tax and Accounting Research)
Numerous sources in taxation and financial research.
- RIA Checkpoint (Tax and Accounting Research) Student Registration
- Use this link to register for customized access to RIA Checkpoint. See database description above.
- Romanticism: Life, Literature and Landscape
Presents the manuscript collections of the Wordsworth Trust, this collection offers access to the working notebooks, verse manuscripts and correspondence of William Wordsworth and his fellow writers of the Romantic period, including Dorothy Wordsworth, Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Thomas De Quincey and Robert Southey. Also includes images of fine art pieces from the Wordsworth Trust.
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.