Results for ‘T’
- Tests in Print
- Serves as a comprehensive bibliography to all known commercially available tests that are currently in print in the English language. Provides test purpose, test publisher, in-print status, price, test acronym, intended test population, administration times, publication date(s), and test author(s). Included as a section of the Mental Measurements Yearbook database.
A Library of Congress legislative information service that features bills and resolutions, the Congressional Record, Congressional committee schedules and calendars, Presidential Nominations, and various other legislative materials. Searching is available by keyword or legislative numbers.
Provides the full text of current event articles fromÂ diverse sources. (Provided by LSTA funds administered by the Arkansas State Library.)
- Trademarks - US Patent & Trademark Office
- The Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS) contains pending, registered and dead federal trademarks. The files can be searched using word marks, serial or registration numbers, and owners.
- Trials - America's News
U.S. news content from local, regional, and national sources including printed and online newspapers, blogs, journals, newswires, broadcast transcripts and videos. Allows narrowing or searches to regions of the country or individual states. Provides full-text access to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Includes the Northwest edition of the paper. Coverage: 1994-present.
We look forward to your feedback. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trials - AtoZ World Business
AtoZ World Business is the world's most comprehensive country-by-country resource for success in international business and trade. AtoZ World Business consists of 100 Country Business Guides of 108 topics each and 76 World Trade Resources. It offers entrepreneurs, business professionals, and researchers access to vetted international business and trade intelligence, compiled into a single, reliable source.
Trial ends June 1, 2013. We look forward to your feedback. Please send your comments to email@example.com.
- Trials - CINAHL Complete
CINAHL Complete is the worldâ€™s most comprehensive source of full-text for nursing & allied health journals, providing full text for more than 1,300 journals indexed in CINAHL. This authoritative file contains full text for many of the most used journals in the CINAHL index, with no embargo.
Trial ends May 15, 2013. We look forward to your feedback. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trials - North American Women's Letters and Diaries
North American Women's Letters and Diaries is the largest collection of women's diaries and correspondence ever assembled.
Trial ends January 2014. We look forward to your feedback. Please send your comments to email@example.com.
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.