There are several ways to get in touch with a librarian:
- Visit Usâ€”Stop by the library for research help.
- Phoneâ€”Call the Reference Desk at 501.569.8806 or 800.340.9367 (Toll-free). Voice mail is available and will be answered.
- Text Messageâ€”Send a text message to 501.251.1858.
- Instant Messageâ€”AIM, GTalk, and MSN users can reach us at ualrlib.
- Emailâ€”Use the form below to get an email back from a reference librarian.
- Chatâ€”Use the chat widget at right during library hours. We might be helping someone else, so please give us a few minutes to answer.
Ask a Librarian
We can provide you with assistance in the form of short answers, suggested sources, and search strategies. Your question will be answered by one of the Reference Librarians within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
For more extensive research assistance, please contact us to make a reference appointment.
* Indicates required field