– In-person or Online
– Synchronous or a-synchronous
- Request course-specific Research Guides.
- Have archivists at the Center for Arkansas History and Culture or Sequoyah National Research Center provide instruction on the use of their primary sources.
- Reserve textbooks, personal copies and library books/media for student use.
- Have items under 50 pages scanned by the library and made available electronically.
- Check out UA Little Rock Books with your ID
Check out up to 100 items at a time for a full semester with unlimited renewals. There are no overdue charges. You may designate staff members or students to serve as proxies to pick up your materials.
- Check out Books from Other Arkansas Libraries
Visit and check out materials from other Arkansas academic libraries (including UAMS and UA Little Rock Law) with an ARKLink card.
Request a public library card to use at a CALS (Central Arkansas Library System) branch and/or use their online collections.
- Request Items from Other Libraries
Use ILLiad to request items from other libraries via Interlibrary Loan or request electronic copies of articles/chapters from UA Little Rock print/microfilm collections via the Article Delivery Service.
Request public library materials be delivered to Ottenheimer Library from Central Arkansas Library System branches via ArkReach.
- Request a Purchase
Consult with a librarian to make sure we have the resources your courses need. Each department has a librarian assigned to assist with the selection of materials, and to provide database recommendations, departmental presentations and research consultations. Read more or request a purchase at the Collection Management page.
The library has two conference rooms and four private study rooms available for faculty use. Keys to the private study rooms can be checked out at the Operations Desk.
Services for your Students
– Email, Chat, Text, Phone assistance.
– In-person or Online via Google Hangouts or Collaborate.
- Delivery services for students living over 50 miles from campus.